Monday, September 11, 2006


Hello how are you, everyone? ^^

Here's one of my latest sprites, and probably the last one I'll publish before to go to Japan.
In fact I drew another, but it was too difficult (a Yabusame sprite ;p) I'll try to correct it as soon as possible, but spriting a horse is too difficult :s :s :s
I think the next sprite, after Yabusame, will be shinsengumi ^^

Oh by the way, while I'll be in Japan, I'll open a new special blog. Then I will tell you on next time the name of the new blog adress!!!

I thank you very much for all your comments ^^ I'll do my best (I have also some drawings I'd like to scan, but no scanner here... I've to wait to go back home in Aix en Provence to scan them (er.... but I need to improve them a little ^^)
I've decided this year to draw even more. I'll try to take many pictures by myself I'll try to draw afterwards ^^ I hope you will like them as much as I like drawing them ^^

See you!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bah ché pas trop tôt ^_____^ C'est clair que c'est pas facile de faire un cheval x__X Et c'est d'autant plus difficile sur un format aussi pitit. Alors bonne chance ^o^
Celui-là est sympa mais c'est dommage que ce soit si petit. J'aimerais bien voir de plus près son espèce de ceinture.

Ouuaii~ J-6 pour moi avant de partir pour le Japon *o*
N'oublie pas de me donner l'adresse de ton futur blog ;)

12:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Salut jerome!!^-^
this picture is so cute!!!!
if you visit in korea you could wear Han-bok :)
so maybe see you last year in Korea..hh

8:08 AM  
Blogger Reiwolf said...

I'd like to try ;) hehe I'll try to go there this february or may, if I have enough money :) :) :) I'm planning to go there with friends ^^ to Busan and Seoul :)

Reiwolf

3:26 AM  
Blogger 九亭商务 said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

12:42 PM  
Blogger 九亭商务 said...

gusee who am i~~ i want to give u a supprise ~ thank give ur time to chat with me and give me happy time when i super sad time ~u are good person~~ good works good every things for u~~ a chinese friend

12:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home